Digital Transformation applied to teams and people
In the era of digital transformation, it’s easy for personnel to become familiar with new instruments and to identify new possibilities, but they may move at different speeds and for differing reasons. Inadequate interventions within organisations can lead to gaps that may generate resistance to change. Especially when, as is often the case, Digital Transformation is not anchored to a company’s business model but to the fashions of the moment.
Innovation in all sectors can also help new opportunities emerge. A few examples:
- Sales people can sell while they are on the road assisted by tools that manage dynamic and versatile relationships
- Personnel can use new digital channels to engage customers and build brand loyalty
- Internal resources can expand and speed-up processes within teams and the other groups they work with.
Working on digital skills is not enough. These gaps can only be filled via full awareness of the scope and usefulness of new tools by illustrating how they help create value for individuals and their organizations.
How we accompany you on the path to change?
We use strategic tools such as the Mission Canvas, Business Model Canvas and The Personal Business Model Canvas. We help your people to gain a full understanding of the trends and the mechanisms at play and match them to their work and the value generated for your enterprise’s customers.
- Change management in the Digital field
- Enabling mobile sales programs
- Lead generation through digital tools
- Enabling Social CRM programs
- Digital HR
- Social Collaboration