Welcome to BigName.pro and thanks for reading us!
By downloading the Canvas you confirm to have read and accepted the licensing terms. More information here…
Terms of Service
Here are some Terms of Service to apply to your use of this website. Please, read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
As a contributing co-author, you retain copyright over any material you contribute within the website, and you also agree to give the website owner Luigi Centenaro a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your contributed material, for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the tool now being developed and in any subsequent related works.
You are solely responsible for the Content you post and for your conduct in compliance with these Terms.
This website is not directed to anyone younger than 18 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this website represents that they are 18 years of age or older.
By posting or making available any content in this website you represent and warrant that your Content:
- does not infringe, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights;
- is not harmful to any person in any way;
- is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain illegal, unethical or unwanted commercial content and it’s not designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- does not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service
- does not include personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- does not promote illegal activities
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations
- Use automated means or the like to download data from this Website – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Website
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Website.